Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Favorite Powder Foundation and Bronzer

Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder
&
Rimmel London Natural Bronzer
 
I know these aren't anything new they have been out for a while but they are still my favorite and even tho I have different options I always grab these first for my everyday makeup, the pressed powder is wonderful, I get a very oily t-zone and living in South California doesn't help, So I always need shine control and this pressed powder is perfect, it stays on all day and doesn't make your face look cakey. The bronzer is my favorite thing in the world I have a lot of bronzers and full face palettes but this is my everyday go to bronzer, the color is perfect and it really makes you look like a bronzed goddess! The bronzer is very matte and that's something I love because the bronzers with shine are just too much I rather get my shine from a highlighter or a blush.
 
Sorry this post is so short I will be posting a favorites and I do have some exciting things coming up!
 
Leave a comment below telling me which bronzer or pressed powder you're loving, I always want to try new items and discover new things :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment