Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines ♥

110 102 This year instead of waiting around for someone special to give me a gift i decided to just buy lots of gifts for my friends and family, because giving is better than receiving right?
Well it turns out that a lot of us had the same motto this year because we all ended up buying our friends and family gifts, they were small gifts nothing too fancy but its the thought that counts.
So we all had a wonderful dinner and opened our gifts, it was so special and just a good time.
I'm glad that this valentines day turned out the way it did and I wouldn't change it for the world.

138
I hope you all had a wonderful day and spent it with the people you love.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post!!! would you like to follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete