Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

2012

(image from weheartit,com)

2012 was one of the hardest years for me, But when i look back at 2012 I don't look at it with regret, I look at it as a challenge that I was able to overcome, I am so proud of myself and of the things I was able to do in 2012.

Its clear that 2011 was not my year, I was spiraling out of control, So much damage was done emotionally and I was a wreck, I didn't want to know about anyone or anything, I didn't want to leave my house, everything was just falling apart. I knew I had to make some changes in my life and I just could live that way anymore, so 2012 was the year to do it, and I did.

In 2012 I had lots of adventures, I said yes to a lot of new things and I let go of a lot of my fears and worries, I also started hanging out with my old best friend and I am just so lucky that I was able to do so because I really had missed her. 2012 was very challenging for me and it was not easy at first to escape the dark place I was in, but somehow I managed, and im very lucky and happy that I did.

I hope that 2013 will be a better year and I am always trying o better myself, my new year resolutions are:

Be healthier
I know people always say they want to be healthy and most end up not sticking to it, but I think its because they set unrealistic goals for themselves, like "I will never eat chocolate again" so my resolution is not to be 100% healthy, but to choose better options like fruit instead of candy and so on.

Say yes 
Sometimes we miss out on amazing things because we say no or we are close minded, so one of my resolutions is to say yes to more things, and to be more open minded to new things and adventures because life is short and I don't want to miss anything.

Enjoy the small things
I feel like I am very lucky person and that I have lots of really amazing things to be thankful for, so one of my resolutions is enjoy them, and to not be so consumed in the materialistic and to just take a moment to enjoy the things that we usually don't.

Dont worry
I always worry about everything, things that people don't even think about ill be a nervous wreck over, so this year I will do my best to just let things be, I don't need to constantly be worried about everything.

 &

Blog more
I used to enjoy blogging a lot, I was part of 4 different blogs a few years ago, then I had school and real life to deal with so my blogging just went out the window and id really like to come back to the blogging world and just enjoy it and have a good time.

So there you have it, my quick 2012 recap and my 2013 goals and resolutions, I hope that I can keep them and I can continue to improve and just live life to the fullest.

I hope that your 2012 was amazing and that 2013 will be even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment